Join Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar this summer as they celebrate their first anniversary in grand style by hosting an exclusive Sunday Seafood Boil Series on their outdoor patio overlooking Burrard Street.
Executive Chef Alex Chen and his talented team of chefs will serve up a fresh-caught selections of crawfish, jumbo prawns, clams, mussels, and Dungeness crab, served in a traditional East Coast-style seafood boil piled high on butcher’s paper and executed with our signature style and finesse.
- Haywire ‘the bub’ sparkling wine upon arrival, courtesy of Okanagan crush pad
- iceberg wedge salad, crumbled blue cheese, chive, pickled cherry tomatoes
- crawfish, jumbo prawns, clams, mussels, Dungeness crab, potatoes, corn
with choice of drawn garlic butter, spicy remoulade, green goddess sauce or crumbled chorizo sofrito
- bacon and jalapeño jack cheese cornbread skillet
- BC blueberry crumble, elderflower ice cream
Price: $49 per person, plus beverages, tax and gratuity (two guest minimum).
10% of all ticket sales will be donated to the BC Hospitality Foundation.
Date & Time: 6 pm each Sunday until September 27
For more information, click here.
Please note: Seating is communal-style. In the event of rain, the seafood boil will be held in our private dining room.