Escape to the city and enjoy a relaxing getaway in downtown Edmonton. Whether you are looking to do some shopping, see a show or concert at one of the nearby venues, or simply be a tourist in your own city, The Sutton Place Hotel’s ideal location, warm hospitality, and luxurious guest rooms will make your next retreat perfect!
Rates starting from $109 per night
- One night’s accommodation in a Sutton Guest Room
- Complimentary valet parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in (12:00pm) & late check-out (2:00pm)
or call 1.866.378.8866 and ask for our “Residents’ Rate”.
Promo Code: LOCAL
- Exclusive Sutton Shopper Program, offering savings of up to 30% at participating retailers in Edmonton City Centre Mall
- Attached by indoor pedway to the neighbouring Edmonton City Centre Mall with access to over 400 shops and services
- On-site Chop Steakhouse & Bar offering tender cuts of steaks, fresh seafood, an expansive wine list, and delectable desserts
- Indoor rooftop pool
- Ideal location within close proximity to the arts, entertainment, and business districts of downtown Edmonton
Terms & Conditions: Offer only available for stays until December 30, 2014. Blackout dates may apply. Cannot be combined with other offers. Some restrictions may apply.
A new season means a fresh colour palette, and the fall 2013 palette is loving versatility and experimentation. As the leaves change, so does the ability to try a new fashion for brisk days ahead. The transition into colder weather is now much brighter simulating warmth and heat.
This year, the fall runways were bursting with rich colours, with every jewel tone imaginable appearing on statement pieces from coats, shoes, pants and bags.
No, Valentine’s Day hasn’t come early, but the colour of love will be present in a major way well before February 14. You can evoke your inner ‘lady in red’ through everything from statement coats to workwear. For a fun day look, let your toes pop in a sky-high virtual pink sneaker wedge.
Thinking about getting rid of your army jackets? Don’t. This season that perfect shade of military or ‘moss’ appeared all over the runways. Try layering lighter and darker shades together. If you think you’ve ended up looking like you’re about to enter a battle (albeit a rather chic one), you’re probably doing it right.
This season’s orange is as bold as it gets, appearing in the exact shade of the traffic cone. There’s nothing safe about this fashion statement, but we do recommend wearing it for a great way to stay safe while walking late at night or biking around the city.
Which colours are you going to wear this autumn?